During these challenging times for our clients, families, and clinicians, we want to provide an update regarding appointments at Boston Neuropsychological Services (BNS). The BNS office will open for scheduled neuropsychological evaluations as of Monday, May 25, 2020, with specific procedures and modifications in place to ensure to ensure that we continue to meet your needs at this critical time while doing our best to maintain safety for all. Currently, all of our counseling, feedback, and intake services will still be exclusively conducted via teletherapy or over the phone.
Boston Neuropsychological Services, LLC is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Informed consent for in-person services during COVID-19 Public Health Crisis will be required to be signed by all clients prior to providing in-person services.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Our staff wear masks and we require masks to be worn by all clients when entering our building at 687 Highland Ave in Needham.
- Our staff maintains safe distancing from others.
- Our staff check their temperatures daily.
- Our staff will not come to the office if they are or a member of their family is sick or shows symptoms of
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands for at least 20
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy/testing rooms, the waiting
- room and at the reception counter.
- All magazines have been removed for your safety.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- during the check in process.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Treating clinicians will thoroughly disinfect testing rooms and materials between clients and at the end of
- each day.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (781) 559-8444. Although we will have limited admin staff in the office during this time, we will be monitoring messages throughout the day and will do our best to respond to your call within 24 hours.