We are currently seeking a Forensic Neuropsychologist who provides assessments and expert witness testimony for both defense and plaintiff cases. Thorough training and supervision will be provided.
The successful candidate should have excellent organizational skills, communication skills, writing skills and interpersonal skills. The candidate should have completed a two-year post-doctoral fellowship in Clinical Neuropsychology, be licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Psychologists and board certified or eligible through the American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP). Minimum of two-years of experience with forensic neuropsychological evaluations, experience with litigation and ability to participate in both plaintiff and defense cases. We are also interested in hiring a Neuropsychologist who is fluent in Spanish.
We offer a highly collaborative and supportive work environment that includes excellent compensation, superb administrative support, and a great benefits package:
- Health & Dental Insurances
- Paid Sick Time
- 401K Safe Harbor Plan
- Immediate payment instead of waiting for insurance reimbursement
- Guaranteed Payment even if there is an insurance take back or audit
- Friendly environment with a valued work-life balance
- Virtual Office though a VPN network allows for the ability to work from home
- Collaborative clinical team to provide high quality, multidisciplinary treatment
- Peer supervision and case consultation
- Strong referral program from lawyers, physicians and referral sources all over MA
- Affiliations with Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital, Community Rehab Care, UMASS Medical Center, and Hebrew SeniorLife
- Free professional copy-editing services for all reports
- Allowance for Continuing Education credits
TO APPLY: Applicants should forward their C.V., a letter of interest, two copies of redacted neuropsychological assessment reports and contact information of three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will remain strictly confidential.