We are currently seeking an Independently Licensed Therapist to join our diverse staff.
- This is a Full-time position.
- Clinician has the opportunity to be flexible with his/her own schedule.
- Thorough training and supervision will be provided.
- Clinician should have 3-5 years of experience working with children, adolescence and their families (specific experience working with elementary aged children is a must).
- Should have knowledge in a variety of childhood mental health disorders, family systems theories and strong clinical skills.
- This person should have excellent organizational skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- ONLY CLINICIANS WHO ARE INDEPENDENTLY LICENSED IN MA WILL BE CONSIDERED.
In this position:
- You will provide initial clinical intakes and psychosocial assessments for potential clients interested in Neuropsychological Evaluations and psychotherapy.
- You will be responsible for some administrative tasks including requesting insurance authorizations.
- You will carry an individual psychotherapy caseload, run psychotherapy groups/parenting groups if needed, and be responsible for all documentation (i.e., progress notes).
- Must be able to effectively collaborate with schools, other providers and staff, in order to provide the best client care.
- Previous experience working with third-party reimbursement is a plus.
Applicants should forward their C.V., a letter of interest, and contact information of three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org . All inquiries will remain strictly confidential.