We are currently seeking a Full-Time, Pediatric Neuropsychologist specializing in assessment of infants, young children; school aged children, and children with neurological disorders (ADOS-II training preferred). Thorough training and supervision will be provided.
The successful candidate should have excellent organizational skills, communication skills, writing skills and interpersonal skills. The candidate should also have a Ph.D. or Psy.D., completed a two-year post-doctoral residency in Clinical Neuropsychology, and be licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Psychologists.
We offer a highly collaborative and supportive work environment that includes excellent compensation, superb administrative support, and a great benefits package:
- Health & Dental Insurances
- Paid Sick Time
- 401K Safe Harbor Plan
- Immediate payment instead of waiting for insurance reimbursement
- Guaranteed Payment even if there is an insurance take back or audit
- Friendly environment with a valued work-life balance
- Virtual Office though a VPN network allows for the ability to work from home
- Collaborative clinical team to provide high quality, multidisciplinary treatment
- Peer supervision and case consultation
- Strong referral program from physicians and referral sources all over MA
- Affiliations with Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital, New England Rehabilitation Hospital, Community Rehab Care, UMASS Medical Center, Metro West Neurology, and Hebrew SeniorLife
- Free professional copy-editing services for all reports
- Allowance for Continuing Education credits
Applicants should forward their C.V., a letter of interest, two copies of redacted neuropsychological assessment reports and contact information of three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org . All inquiries will remain strictly confidential.