Boston Neuropsychological Services, LLC (BNS), located in Needham, MA, is a leader in providing comprehensive and neuropsychological evaluations and counseling across the lifespan. Our client populations include neurodevelopmental disorders, autism spectrum disorders (ASD), a wide variety of learning disorders and psychological disorders (including mood and anxiety). BNS provides a comprehensive structure to help children with ASD at every stage, children dealing with educational and psychological challenges, individuals struggling in college, adults with psychological and neuropsychological concerns and geriatric populations who are needing neuropsychological testing to identify a specific pathological memory process.
BNS is seeking to fill a full-time Administrative Assistant position to join our dedicated staff. The Administrative Assistant will report to the Director of Finance and provide administrative support to our clients and clinicians.
The successful candidate should have proven administrative experience in a wide variety of roles including human resources, customer service, billing, database management. Familiarity with IT issues is preferred. Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are a must. The successful candidate should have a team-oriented personality and be able to work collaboratively and professionally with colleagues on a variety of projects.
- General office support and organization
- Answer and directing phone calls and gathering patient information
- Meet and greet incoming patients and visitors
- Support in generating and maintaining various department systems
- Maintaining and scanning/faxing documents and department files
- Updating and organizing appointments
- Assist in tracking data and collecting payments
- Providing support to clinicians and the administrative leadership team
- Tracking and ordering office supplies and testing materials
- Technology support (phones and server)
- Organizing meeting agendas and taking meeting notes, as needed
- Previous experience working with third-party reimbursement is a plus
- Assisting in monthly accounts receivables
- Assist in some aspects of HR
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in administrative/office support setting
- General computer skills are a must; Experience with Mac computers is a plus
- Efficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Drive
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and able to problem-solve
- Team-oriented and approachable personality
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Health / Dental benefits
- 401-K Retirement plan with company match
Applicants should forward their Resume, a letter of interest, and contact information to: email@example.com. All inquiries will remain strictly confidential.